I never slept in on Saturday Mornings, I went to Ukrainian School instead. I was indoctrinated in the ways of opressed Slavs from the Glorious land of blue skies and yellow wheat fields. I learned to disdain Russians. I was tought important skills, how to sew, embroider and cook Borscht. Natural selection eliminates the weak.. and well, my Friends.. I have never met a Ukrainian with an Allergy.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Anything to avoid studying!

Here are a few of my favorite links that I thought I would share with anyone who feels as apathetic about working/studying as I do.

http://cheston.com/pbf/archive.html - A lot of these cartoons are in poor taste but are VERY funny.

http://www.threadless.com/catalog - My sister and I could design great t-shirt too. Our drunken ideas are just as great as these!

http://angryflower.com/ - not just great cartoons - great movie reviews too!

http://members.tripod.com/Tiny_Dancer/index2.html - The Seseme Street sound archive.. Oh, the memories! (some loud annoying site music though.. turn them speakers down)

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/the_daily_show/videos/most_recent/index.jhtml - If you can't stay up late enough for the daily show, this is 2nd best


http://www.theonion.com/content/index - Stay current with the best in fake news

http://www.musicalintervalstutor.info/listenpg.html - If your having trouble in eartraining.. or just a big geek like me...enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home